Employee Selection Panel
- Draw on our recruitment knowledge, experience and database resources to assist with panel interviews.
- We can form part of the interview panel. It's no longer difficult to get the right mix of individuals onto an interview panel.
- We draw on a broad base of people to tailor the panel to your needs - so you get the appropriate skills, every time.
- We have extensive experience providing recruitment and selection services to both the government and corporate sectors.
- Providing advice on advertisement placement and copywriting, conducting workshops and assessment centres, completing skills assessments and reviewing salary levels.
ESP is another service offered by Eden Ritchie Recruitment - and like all great ideas it's remarkably simple. ESP draws on our recruitment knowledge and experience to assist you with your panel interviews. We form part of the interview panel and follow the selection criteria to the letter - enabling your staff to dedicate uninterrupted time to their busy schedule.
Our extensive experience providing recruitment services to both the government and corporate sectors means we understand just how difficult it can be get the right people onto an interview panel. The fine balance of gender, seniority and experience is never easy to achieve.
We draw on a broad base of people to tailor the panel to your needs - so you get the right mix, every time. And it doesn't end there - we can also advise on advertisement placement and copywriting, conduct workshops and assessment centres, complete skills assessments and behavioural profiles to ensure cultural fit. Just imagine not having to search for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to sit on a panel every time a job vacancy comes along.
We have received excellent feedback on the results we delivered, for example Mr Val Manera Deputy Auditor General, QAO "The process adopted worked well and in particular, in my view, resulted in a significantly increased applicant pool than that generated from our normal process. Your personal contribution to the process was valuable to me as Chair of the panel and is appreciated." Mr Glenn Poole, Auditor General QAO “My discussions with the QAO senior managers have indicated the value that they have gained from your assistance in our recent recruitment process”.